Thursday, September 8, 2011

About Me

Hi. My name is Andrew Flax and I am a Sophomore at Western Plains High School in Ransom, KS.  I live about nine miles away in the country on a farm.  We grow wheat, milo, sunflowers, and raise beef cows.  The only reason I have this blog is because our teacher told us we would have one and after putting it off for two weeks,  I was forced to make one.  Hopefully, at some point in my life I will have something important to say, and you will be able to find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew:

    Do you really grow sunflowers?! That's cool haha we mainly grow corn and soybeans here! There's also a bunch of farms here in Iowa. Well keep up the blogging! It's neat to learn different things about other states! Good job!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I liked your blog. It was really interesting and easy to read. Keep up the good work! I hope your foot ball season goes great!
    Cassie
    If you would like to check out my blog you can check it out at: http://cassandrasue.posterous.com/

    ReplyDelete